Home

alg-police-tape-jpgWINSTON-SALEM, NC– Local college student Tim Gordon is in critical condition after the incident Thursday evening.

When an anonymous female high school student’s One Card was accidentally dropped in the Pickle Jar, Tim reached down to pick it up, touching his left pointer finger to the One Card. It was then that his entire body was spontaneously engulfed in flames.

“I was just trying to do her a favor when suddenly my entire body was on fire.” said the college student.

Bomb specialists were brought in to remove the yellow One Card promptly after the accident. A medical report was made public showing that the majority of his body has only minor burning and scabbing, while severe third-degree-burns were afflicted to his penis.

pickle-logo-2.png

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s